Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've had some Mom's ask about ordering the red and white girly shirt that we ordered this summer. It was the super cute one that is fitted. Yes, you can! It runs a little small. The cost is $20. If you would like to order it shoot me an email with the size or add it to your order form. I have been getting TONS of junk email, so if you email me I will email you back to confirm that I got your order. If you don't hear back from me in 24 hours please email me again.

We extended the orders so you can order this shirt if you'd like. ALL ORDERS DUE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23. You can write it on your order form or email me the size and pay the front office.

If you'd like to order for Christmas presents write CHRISTMAS big at the top and I will contact you when the order comes in.

Have a nice day!!!

Smiles, J.J.

No comments: